It is once again our honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the 14th World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility (COGI) in November 17-20, 2011 in Paris, France.
The groundbreaking series of COGI Congresses provide a unique platform to discuss controversial issues in all fields of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. The ability to discuss only controversial topics with emphasis on clinical solutions in cases where no agreed-upon answers or consensus exist, provides clinicians with an insight and a take-home message that ameliorates treatment in the most difficult situations.
The high level of discussions has already placed COGI as a gathering site for experts from various subdisciplines, and a forum where physicians with clinical interest in several fields may find solutions that would otherwise require many monothematic congresses.
The meeting promises the finest scientific program, with heated discussions and more durable material, such as, webcasting and publications, for the benefit of all participating physicians and industry alike. The Industry will have the opportunity to take an active part at the congress, by a variety of options, tailored to each company’s goals and financial means.
E-Posters will be organized to provide a forum for continued and extensive coverage of the topics addressed at the Congress and young investigators will be encourage and provide the opportunity to present their works.
The congress will focus on clinical debates in
Infertility : ART, IVF, Endometriosis, Endoscopy
Perinatology: FMM, Prenatal Diagnosis, Ultrasonography
Gynecology : Family Planning, Menopause, Oncology, Endoscopy, Adolescent Gynecology.
Pullman Paris Montparnasse (Former “Le Meridien Montparnasse”) 19 Rue du Commandant Mouchotte,
Paris 75014 France
Tel: +33-1-44 364436
The official language of the Congress is English. There will be simultaneous French translation for a number of the sessions.
The registration desk will be open during the following hours:
Thursday, November 17, 2011 04.00 PM – 06.00 PM
Friday, November 18, 2011 08.00 AM – 06.00 PM
Saturday, November 19, 2011 08.00 AM – 06.00 PM
Sunday, November 20, 2011 08.00 AM – 01.00 PM
All participants and exhibitors are kindly requested to wear their name badges throughout the Congress in order to be admitted to the lecture halls and scheduled activities.
EVALUATIONS AND SURVEY
Session evaluations will be included in the on-line post-congress survey participants will receive via e-mail after the congress.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Certificates of attendance will be available for all participants at the registration desk from 09:00 on Sunday, November 20, 2011.
Please ensure that you have your name badge with you as you will need the barcode which appears on your badge in order to print your certificate.
during the Session hours. Lunch and coffee breaks will be held at the exhibition area
Business casual for all occassions
This is a non-smoking event.
Participants are requested to check with the Spanish consulate or diplomatic mission in their home country or with their travel agency for visa requirements. It is the responsibility of the participant to obtain a visa if required.
LIABILITY AND INSURANGE
The Congress Secretariat and Organizers cannot accept responsibility whatsoever for injury or damage involving persons and property either during or indirectly arising from the congress. Participants are advised to make their own arrangements with respect to personal health and travel insurance.
EXHIBITION AND SPONSORSHIP
A professional exhibition will take place within the framework of the congress. For details regarding exhibition space or sponsorship opportunities please contact the website Secretariat at http://www.congressmed.com/cogi/.
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted in English with correct spelling and grammar via this website only.
• The abstract should comprise the names and affiliations/institutions of the presenting author and all co-authors.
• The abstract title is limited to 30 words in UPPER CASE.
• The body of the abstract should be concise and include no more than 250 words.
• The presenting author and co-authors’ names and affiliations are not included in the 250 words permitted in the abstract’s body.
• Please enter the online registration form or the abstract submission form in order to create your personal profile and to receive a password. Once you have a password you may submit an abstract, register and make hotel reservations.
• Only standard abbreviations are acceptable. Special or unusual acronyms should be defined before the first appearance of the pertinent acronym that should be in parentheses.
• Authors may include just one illustration (figure or table in black and white (maximum width 7 cm). Only JPG files are acceptable.
• Colour illustrations will be printed in black and white in the abstract book.
• Equations can be inserted in the text as images or via ‘Add formula’.
For queries regarding online submission, please e-mail: [email protected]
You can visit the for more details.