If you are students in south korea, maybe this article is good news for you, but if you are not students in korea, do not worry, this event is available for international students. Okay, The Korean Academy of Family Medicine is going to organized a new conference that will be held on 24 to 27 May 2012 in Jeju, Korea (South).
Evidence-Based Approach to Primary Care as the main theme of the conference, with a focus on the latest developments and trends, as well as the future outlook of the field of primary care and family medicine.
Call for Paper
Abstract Submission Deadline on Dec 30, 2011. The WONCA Jeju 2012 Scientific Program Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for free paper, poster and video presentation. All abstracts should be submitted online. All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific program committee and assigned to the appropriate session for oral and poster presentations.
Abstract Submission Guideline
The submission of an abstract implies your consent to publish it in the Abstract Book and that the author will participate in the WONCA Jeju 2012. All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are expected to attend the congress and register via online registration by the presenter registration date.
- Abstracts should be submitted online.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English. Please refer to the abstract guideline which can be downloaded.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- No proofreading will be carried out, and no correction will be possible after the submission deadline.
- Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral or poster). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision.
Abstract Submission Topics
- Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
- Life Style for Health & Disease
- Clinical Prevention
- Practice Guidelines
- Family Issues & Family Therapy
- Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Child Health
- Gender Topics
- Vulnerable Population
- Travel Medicine
- Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Palliative Medicine
- Chronic Disease
- Mental Health
- Environment and Health
- Occupational Health
- Rural Health
- Geriatric Medicine
- Health Administration
- Primary Care
- Research Methodology
- Medical Informatics
- Medical Ethics
Notification of Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to the standard review procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by January 31, 2012.
Withdrawal of abstracts
If the presenting author of accepted abstract does not register by the presenter registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the WONCA Jeju 2012 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.
If you want to get lots of informations about the WONCA Conference 2012, you can visit the .