Again, do you want joining conference in cruise ? Okay, there is upcoming conference that will be held on 14 to 24 July 2012 from Copenhagen, Denmark. This is a Live Lecture 10-Night Baltic Cruise Conference Round-trip Copenhagen, Denmark. 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ Course Fees: Physicians – $695 Other Professionals – $450 Plus the cost of the cruise.
- Robert T. Brodell, M.D., Professor, Department of Internal Medicine,Section of Dermatology, Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine, Rootstown, Ohio
- Stephen E. Helms, M.D., Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Dermatology, Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine, Rootstown, Ohio
Who are target audience of this dermatology conference:
- Primary Care Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Program Purpose / Objectives
Following attendance at this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Review stepwise approach to evaluating patients with common skin conditions and diseases
• Identify superficial fungus infections based on physical diagnostic criteria
• Asses the clinical features and treatment of scabies and lice infections
• Review the clinical features of herpes simplex, and herpes zoster infections
• Discuss clues to the diagnosis of eczema
• Review available drugs to treat psoriasis
• Review the clinical features of Papillomavirus infection
• Develop an understanding of the pathogenesis of acne
• Recognize the clinical features of normal “moles” based on the natural history of these lesions
• Review the indications for common surgical procedures
• Review selected techniques in dermatologic surgery
• Identify clinical features of common blistering diseases
Conference Sessions generally take place during the days at sea (as cruise itinerary allows) to avoid conflicts with Ports of Call or evening entertainment.
Accreditation this program:
Continuing Education, Inc is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Continuing Education, Inc designates this educational activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Creditstm. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
So joining this dermatology conference, you can visit the for more details.