College Conference: 2012 The International Conference on Emergency Medicine (ICEM 2012 )specializes in all the latest trends in Emergency Medicine by bringing world-leaders in the field together in one place. This conference will be organized by IFEM (The International Federation for Emergency Medicine). This conference will be held on 27 to 30 June 2012 in Dublin, Ireland.
- What is ICEM? ICEM is the International Conference on Emergency Medicine. ICEM comes about once every 2 years.
- Who is behind ICEM? ICEM is the conference of the International Federation for Emergency Medicine (IFEM) – an international association of Emergency Medicine professionals. Discover more about IFEM here.
- Who can attend ICEM 2012? The scientific programme at ICEM 2012 will developed to offer leading edge understanding of all aspects of Emergency Medicine and will attract all professionals associated with the planning, provision or management of Emergency Medical care.
- Where will ICEM 2012 take place? ICEM 2012 will take place in Dublin, the Capital City of Ireland. Ireland is situated in North West Europe and is very convenient for access from all over the world. Click here to see Dublin on the map.
- Will I need a visa to visit Ireland? Ireland is a welcoming country and a member of the European Union. You’ll discover more information about Visa requirements on the Department of Foreign Affairs website. There are actually more general information about Ireland at www.discoverireland.ie.
- When will registrations and Abstract Submissions open? Both registrations and Abstract submissions will open in 2011. Please keep visiting this website for announcements of the exact dates, or simply join our mailing list here to be kept informed.
You can find a lot of informations such as call for paper, participants registration and key speakers conference in the event website at http://www.icem2012.org.