The canadian institute organized great event that will be held on 3 to 4 May 2011 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If you join this event, You can get the chance step-by-step instruction from Dominic Jaar by attending the Post Program Workshop: Developing and Implementing a Document Management System.
During this workshop, Mr. Jaar will take you through case studies and offer you with a list of the actions and methods requaired in order to make certain that your organization’s system and associated policies are as efficient and effective as possible.
Wed, May 04, 2011
Thu, May 05, 2011
How About Accreditation:
This program has been accredited by the Law Society for 7.5 hour(s) toward the annual Professionalism Requirement. And also this program has been accredited by the Law Society for 11.5 hour(s) toward the annual New Member Requirement. The last, this program has been approved by the Law Society of Saskatchewan for 9.5 CPD hours for the conference. Members will also receive 3 additional CPD credit hours for attending the workshop.
What You Get From This Event. Workshop:
- Panel discussions featuring your peers who will offer you with one of a kind insider knowledge on how they implemented their systems and drafted their policies
- The opportunity to ask your specific questions during Q&A sessions with industry leaders
- Sharing about trusted methods for storing and inventorying the information your organization retains
- Sessions that will poffer you with the surely that your organization’s retention system will maintain what you actually need
- The guidance necessary to help you pick the right document management vendor and software
- The comfort of understanding that your organization will be prepared if faced with litigation
You can visit the for more details.