Do you ever join a conference at sea ? If did, do you want to join it ? Okay, there is a good news for you. Join Pediatric Nurse Caribbean Cruise Seminar now! This conference will be held on 30 October 2011 to 6 November 2011 in Cruise Departing from Fort Lauderdale, FL., Florida, United States. Wow, thats amazing , isn’t? This conference concentrates on the most common pediatric presentations to the community hospital. You are going to start with a strong foundation in the differences among adult and pediatric anatomy and physiology, rapid from-the-door triage, and maintain with a review of the presenting pediatric conditions we observe the most from the main body systems, as well as from accidental/non-accidental trauma.
In the other hand, This conference will review development & communication skills as they relate to the pediatric patient, and common issues and problems of the adolescent patient. Class format encourages attendee participation and incorporates many case studies into the mix.
How About the accreditation?
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This program is also approved by the American Association of Nurses Anesthetists (AANA) and the American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC). Med-Ed is an approved provider by the following State Boards of Nursing.
So celebrate yourseelf by joining this seminar at sea for nurses. You are going to earn a portion of your needed CEUs while vacationing onboard a luxury cruiseship. Not only will you earn a simportant portion of your continuing education requirements, but you’ll have the chance to:
- Meet other professionals from various educational levels, specialties and cultures.
- Attend seminars that are scheduled on days ‘at sea’ so you don’t miss a port of call.
- Use Professional Development Days instead of all vacation days…
- Travel onboard a luxury cruiseship, where your meals, entertainment and transportation to various exotic destinations are included in on low price!
- Catch up on your much needed rest.
- While onboard you can visit the spa, relax poolside with a good book, visit the casino, or simply do nothing; the opportunity is yours.
You can make a registration online at http://www.TheCruiseAcademy.com.