This students conference brings together experienced lawyers, municipal and government officials, and risk managers to offer the most up-to-date information on how to minimize your risk and avoid liability. Talking about challenges facing other local governments and their advisors, get current on case law and industry trends, and prepare yourself to manage risks and limit involvement in litigation throughout 2011 and beyond.
This conference will cover topics that are consistently of concern to local governments, along with new issues that have emerged this year. For your information, the aim of these conference is to make the educational events that answer your questions and build bridges across uncharted territory. PBLI programming grows directly out of the suggestions and feedback from our impressive faculty and delegates. Additionally, PBLI operate from our belief that only those who continue to learn can successfully lead and contribute to positive change.
If you want to join this conference, you can make registration online and get the latest information at .
- Upcoming Conference: Tonkin’s Employment Law CPD Intensive in Brisbane
- SouthEast Coastal Conference on Languages and Literatures (SECCLL) 2011 United States
- 2011 International Conference on Network and Computer Science (ICNCS 2011)
- International Law Conference: The Trickle Down Effect
- 7 Best Law Conferences Worldwide April 2011